First Ride With Drift Hd

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by D-R125, Feb 19, 2013.

1. D-R125

D-R125 Member

Don't forget to watch it in HD, hope oyu enjoy first vid. May start Vlogging not sure yet.

if you like what you see sub me more vids to come

2. YammyShagger

YammyShagger Banned

WOAH! I bet you never rode like that on your test!

Its only filtering when you're on the right side of the road y'know! :rolleyes:
    Overtaking on the left side, hard acceleration across a zebra crossing without a clear view etc etc etc...

Bloody hell D! Haha. I don't ride that dangerous and I'm still on CBT. :D

Oh and 2:55 - God I hate when cars/vans do that!
    Talk about jealous about bikes filtering or what? Sad t.w.a.ts.

he5ton likes this.
  3. makz2008

makz2008 Member

is that a drz400sm?

D-R125 likes this.
  4. L-J-P

L-J-P staff Staff Member

Yeah it is makz

5. L-J-P

L-J-P staff Staff Member

Nothing wrong with how he rode to be honest, yeah he could have slowed down for the zebra crossing but I think he realised that after and quickly looked back.
    That wasn't dangerous.

D-R125 likes this.
  6. D-R125

D-R125 Member

The Camera angel doesn't do justice. Before attempting to over take at the zebra crossing I saw from the left hand side it was clear. I even looked past it approaching it. You cannot see my Lefthand side as the camera is on the right.

Anyway's hope you enjoy the vid's and here's another one thought it was pretty funny!

makz2008 likes this.
  7. D-R125

D-R125 Member

Hey yeah it's Suzuki Drz400sm =]

8. YammyShagger

YammyShagger Banned

So if you rode the same as that on a test you would pass? I'm not even going to bother to argue it.

And I wasn't trying to be an arse anyway in the first place. I just was shocked that's all.

And undertaking on the left isn't wrong? :confused:

If you're allowed to ride like that legally then I will pass my test with my eyes closed.

No effort needed. :D

9. YammyShagger

YammyShagger Banned

How quick is it? Do you not miss being sat in "race mode" like the R125?

I have ridden so many bikes and I always like sports. Others just feel wrong to me.

Like you should be elsewhere than on town roads. Weird and hard to explain...

10. makz2008

makz2008 Member

ahh couple of my mates had these bikes they are alot of fun! power slide all day long no effort! only problem is they are sooo irresistable to theives! both of my mates have had em stolen. just be careful where you leave it and cover it up and lock it up big time! one of my mates came back to find his chain in 2pieces tho mind u... perhaps an alarm and immobiliser would be a good investment if you dont already have it

11. D-R125

D-R125 Member

Most definitely fun! Power is epic especially as its low end so perfect for my london commuting always a struggle to keep the front wheel down haha :)

12. D-R125

D-R125 Member

13. YammyShagger

YammyShagger Banned

No reply showing dude.

14. D-R125

D-R125 Member

Managed to reply in your quote =/

I still get that race mode feeling onthe supermoto. I find it is a better position for my riding. I commute alot and in central london lots of stopping and starting. Its a pain in the ass doing that on a supersport. Before you know it, your back hurts and after a long hard day your wrists get tired.

L-J-P likes this.
  15. YammyShagger

YammyShagger Banned

Fair doos. Maybe I will try one again sometime.

I fancy trying the ER6-N's position.

16. D-R125

D-R125 Member

New vid up