Rieju MRT125 Pro Comp version (enduro) minarelli powered

Discussion in 'Minarelli 125 LC engine based bikes' started by Urban biker, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Just spotted this new one from Rieju made near barcelona powered by a tuned YFZR 125 motor
    [​IMG]
    "The ultimate expression of a 125 4T Enduro racing machine. Take the well proven Marathon MRT125 Pro add the best components on the market and include a high specification race kit and you have a bike that is initially road legal, but can be modified at no extra cost for the ultimate 125 four stroke enduro machine. Massive 40mm Multi-adjustable Marzocchi inverted forks with machined yokes. Adjustable rear shock. FIM Michelin racing tires. Dual radiator. Wave discs front and rear. Yamaha 4-stroke 4V six speed engine with liquid cooling, Alloy Race Silencer, race spec CDI with selectable power mapping, high compression piston. Reinforced clutch. Tapered aluminium handle bars. Alloy swing arm and sump guard. Quick action throttle. Rieju Race team colours. Can you handle it?"

2. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Looks smart would be good too see how well it does all round...
    Thanks for sharing buddy! Any info on performance stats?

3. Yammyboy94

Yammyboy94 Member

this is what i was considering buying, for some offroad playing and everyday commuting, they have them in my local suzuki dealership upstairs with the supermoto version and the rs3

4. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

The brake discs look as if they should be on a mountain bike..

Cameron Fisher and makz2008 like this.
  5. makz2008

makz2008 Member

+1

6. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

They probably are weight saving and all that ;)

7. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

They proberly are pure shiite hahaha, rieju's are badly made, should see how much they rust...

8. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Heard there like vauxhall nova's... rust buckets?...

9. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

mmhm, as well as paint peeling, stone chip marks all over, fork seals going, the list goes on and on...

10. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Ohhhhhhh dear and I though RS's were bad :(

11. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

RS's just require a lot of TLC and top to bottom engine rebuilds to keep them running sweet, as well as regular fully synthetic 2 stroke oil and not a typical 17 year old red lining every gear and sitting at the highest speed for a long period of time

12. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

+1 on that mate spent last weekend doing a top end rebuild for that rs in my pic, should of seen the state of his top end shocking I tell ya bro, 28000 with no servicing and riden like Rossi, was a state.

13. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

haha suprised it hasnt blown the seals, he might aswell bore it out while he was there aswell lol..

14. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

He's not very mechanical so I did it for him along with my dad *mechanic* before people jump too conclutions I'm not saying I'm mint at rebuilds or the best or bragging Ect...
    He just brought a new kit dude fitted it adjusted his power valve, put a 34m delly carb and jetted it with a 160 jet running well now, could do with fine tuning but he's happy... He rang me last night his cushions have gone with resulted in ************ing the chain up DOH looks like my Saturday morning is sorted lol.. Agh well gets him back up and running ready for matlock this Sunday :D

15. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

Haha always good to have a mate in hand, liam helped me put my braided line set up on the front as bleeding brakes by yourself using a one way valve takes a long time lol... especially as i was changing it from a splitter to a race set up and had to relocate my horn bracket.
    Now im helping him with his new exhaust on friday and i helped with getting that crappy exhaust emissions pipe lol..

16. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

So true mate I love tinkering but if I do somthing it has too be spot on, otherwise there's no point in doing it if you ask me,
    It's just now deciding on what to do next to the yam ;)..
    The exhaust is pretty simple on the R's he will benefit with an extra hand for that standard exhaust removal weighs a ton!..
    Please don't tell me he's gone and got a scorp :(

17. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

Nah remus powercone ;)

18. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Good choice my son!!..
    I'm still deciding think it may well be the akra...

19. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

woah Dan has gone mad :L, price of that system for a single downpipe Fucck me! lol

20. Looks nice, but I doubt its on Derbi's level...