Waiting Time On A New Bike?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by AshleyH1994, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Hi all,

I'm new here and new to motorbikes. I'm getting a brand new R125 next month and i'm just curious to know what the waiting time on a new bike has been for people? Just so i know how early to order it ;) also, is there anything to watch out for?

Thanks in advance,

Ash

2. I was told 3 days for my wr125x and ended up waiting 3 weeks. Just your luck really depending on delivery dates all the bikes that come to the uk have to be shipped from France I was told!

3. I have just placed am order today and the dealer is going to let me know on Monday about stock etc. so will let you know then buddy

4. I already have the bike now as i did post this a little while ago :p My bike was ready in 2 days but i just couldn't pick it up for 5 days due to having no CBT or insurance. I could have had it delivered to my house or to my CBT but i waited so i could just ride off :)

5. Yeah I noticed after I posted lol how you finding it?

6. loving it thanks, Not enjoying the whole running in procedure as i cant really give it some as the 6,000 rpm recommended limit is annoying, had it a week now :)

7. Ah good, I'm getting mine next Wednesday and I will have to go under the same torture!! Not looking forward to that bit lol