Whats your Dream Bike?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by mattbravo, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Any Engine size any brand, any style, what would be your Dream Bike? mine personally would be the Yamaha R1 or the kawasaki ZX-10R.

2. kennyyzf

kennyyzf Member

Either the yamaha r6 or the cbr fireblade

3. Either the Triumph 675 or the BMW S1000RR....... Maybe in a few years time??!??

4. YAMAHA R1 :cool:

5. kawasaki 636 :) i love the look of them so evil. as they dont make them no more if i was to buy new it would be a r6

6. i'm gonna be COMPLETELY different and say a Harley Davidson 1200 sportster

Chopped of course ;)

7. Benji

Benji Guest

For dream bike it would have to be something wild, something probably built around a Harris frame, and just built with the best components to make something truly unique and not with a standard engine in, something that has had everything changed, cams, rods, pistons etc. Not to mention clothed in full carbon fibre with lashings of titanium and aluminium bits and bolts all over.

Think there is a theme going on in my life :ugeek:

8. Firefly

Firefly Member

Yamaha R1 or perhaps the R6. Nah..... Just the R1 :D

Preferably in Stealth Fighter Matt Black, with GOLD wheels, and my biking Gear would be a functional replica of The Batman's suit. Flapping cape is optional.

Oh, one more thing. Personalised Registration Number: R1 BAT.

:roll:

9. Firefly

Firefly Member

And the first person to suggest i'm nutty as a fruitbat, gets it in the neck, Vampire style :twisted:
    (Do you feel lucky? Well, do you?...)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

10. gotta be the triumph speed tripple for me in mat black had look at one the other day is beautiful

11. alexh

alexh New Member

Hmm used to be an R6 in i think it was the greyish black looked kinda stealthy, upped my goal to a brand new r1 with about £5000 extra to spend on bits for it :lol:

12. Benji

Benji Guest

From Batman to Clint Eastwood :lol: :lol:

13. Suzuki GSXR 750 in blue and white ofc :) and some custom leathers to match!

14. I love the way I'm the only one who picked a choppery type bike so far :')

15. Caspa

Caspa Member

Gotta be an R1... and in Black & Gold...

Guy in the dealer the other day had his parked up inside, looked sweet with the Akrapovic exhaust (carbon fibre) on it too...

16. Small petite curvy brunette?

Oh, sorry, wrong type of bike...

17. Firefly

Firefly Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

18. Chickenz

Chickenz Member

[​IMG]

I think they look awesome :) Bloke up in Inverness has one ooof what a sound and the presence it has. Yes Please :twisted:

19. chelseaboy

chelseaboy Guest

For the bike that made me want to ride when I was a kid

[​IMG]

And for the one that keeps me awake at night...

[​IMG]

20. Benji

Benji Guest

KTM RC8 beautiful sounding bike, there is one running in BSB in the Evo class, and it sounds sensational.